Manchester Confidential is looking for an intern to join our Marketing Team as a trainee marketing & social media assistant.
It's a hands-on opportunity to learn about social media marketing, email marketing, editorial work, client liaison, and how a digital media company works.
This is a three month, full time internship.
You’ll work with the Social Media & PR Manager, and get involved with work alongside Account Handlers, Editors, and clients, gaining a full understanding of how your role is integral to the business, developing essential skills. It's a way to super-charge your CV in three months.
Social Media duties:
- Liaising with clients and account managers on campaigns and promotions
- Setting up social media campaigns
- Creating relevant content for clients – video, photography
- Producing statistical reports on Excel and Word
- Using scheduling software to deliver, monitor and communicate on client and company profiles
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from customers and clients
- Greeting visitors
- General errands (Post Office, bank)
We're looking for a bright, organised person who can handle a varied workload, and who has a good understanding of how social media works, in marketing and networking.
Graduates or people with A-levels are encouraged to apply. If you're intelligent and enthusiastic about a career in marketing or account management, we want to hear from you.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of social media – scheduling and networking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Closing date 30 June